The following is the profile of Anthony Elman, lead attorney of The Elman Law Group LLC:
Attorney Anthony Elman focuses his legal skill on personal injury cases in the Chicago area. Over the past 17 years, he has litigated more than 175 personal injury trials, collecting millions of dollars for his personal injury clients. He was admitted to the State of Illinois Bar and the General and Trial Bar of United States District Court of North Eastern Illinois in 1992.
Anthony Elman was born in Chicago, Illinois on October 22, 1966. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in 1988 from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, went on to earn his J.D. degree in 1991 from Tulane Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana, and earned his Master of Law degree (L.L.M.) in health care law in 1994 from the DePaul Law School/Health Law Institute in Chicago, Illinois.
An ambitious Chicago-based personal injury lawyer, Anthony Elman is an active member of many prestigious professional associations, including the following:
- Illinois Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Hospital Attorneys
- American Academy of Hospital Attorneys
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Legal Aid for Disabled and Elderly Persons
If you have any questions, please contact Anthony Elman directly at (773) 392-8182.